Monday, June 13, 2011

At my core


 The tastebuds felt the smooth seed, searching for tiny remnants of sweet lychee.
I sat on the footseps in my garden, moist lips on cold breeze.

There is a silver curve on the outside. And behind this shine, I lived in the silence
 of sunset. I want to hold them on my fingertips, let them bounce in joy,
like beads of pearl. The moment prolonged. In the dew, I saw the orange ball, sink into the sea.
There was an urge,
at my core to belong to that moment; an urge to
connect in the core of all my dreams.

 I made my wish.

3 comments:

Dr. Kathy McCoy said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! And may your wish come true!

Kim said...

You have put into words that which I could not.

Desiree said...

Once again, you've created some truly beautiful images...I especially love the first line! I hope your wish comes true ;)