Thursday, October 6, 2011

Depth

18 Sept. 2011

There is a greater frequency of visits now. In solitude, taking in ice-cold lemon tea. Every weekend I sit by the corner table..sipping into me this world, in my words. This life in my world. This belief of my being. Often this solitude..is by choice, my choice. Should i figure out if it is written upon me?

Priorities are sometimes a forced consolation. Thoughts between them, a forgiven lie. It lives in me, forever within. The right to take it way beneath, to a depth within I've never reached. I want to reach that place someday. Not just to build strong walls, but to make a life out of the belief in that depth.


***


Even the eagle at the highest cliff seemed un-surprisingly predictable.

2 comments:

FOLKWAYS NOTEBOOK said...

Solitude is a place that illuminates. So nice that you are again writing online. Always liked your past reflections. -- barbara

Kim said...

Excellent ♥